Official Pala Poker House Rules & Policies
PalaPoker.com wants all guests to have fun, be competitive, and be respectful of one another. Please honor our House Official Poker Rules.
- Abusive and profane language towards other players will not be tolerated and will result in penalties up to and including removal.
- Collusion will result in the removal of PalaPoker.com site privileges.
- Discovery of prohibited software use will result in removal of PalaPoker.com site privileges.
- All cash games are played as Table Stakes: you play with what you have on the table.
- Our Poker Tournaments are played with specific criteria determined in advance. This includes buy-ins, rebuys and add-on policies, length of rounds, blind levels, etc.
- PalaPoker.com reserves the right to cancel a scheduled tournament for whatever reason PalaPoker.com deems fit.
- PalaPoker.com always strives to protect the fairness, integrity, quality, and best interest of the players and of the game at large.
There are legitimate software tools that you may use to help you analyze and improve your poker game. There are also software tools that PalaPoker.com and other online poker sites consider to be too close to cheating, if not actually cheating.
- The following types of tools and services are prohibited:
- Any program that shares hole card data with other players or programs is considered colluding, and is thus prohibited.
- Any program that works off of a central database of player profiles or hands played is prohibited.
- Any program that plays without human intervention (aka a ‘bot’) or reduces the requirement of a human playing. For instance, an ‘auto-folder’ is prohibited.
- The practice of data-mining (observing games without playing in order to build up a database of hand histories for future reference) is prohibited.
- Any software that offers direct, real-time game play advice on the appropriate action to take is prohibited.
Contact support if you have a question as to whether a program is prohibited in our official poker rules.
Poker is an individual sport; partnering of any kind is strictly prohibited. Penalties for partnering – aka “collusion” – can range from sitting out one or more orbits and thus sacrificing blinds and antes, to disqualification from an event, up to being permanently banned from all future events at the online casino, based on PalaPoker.com’s discretion.
Collusion is the act of cheating by playing with a partner or a team. This includes (1) protecting each partner in hands (“aka soft-playing”), (2) by intentionally giving away chips to partners (“chip-dumping”), or (3) by sharing information privately.
The act of playing less aggressively against your “friend” then against the other opponents is a form of collusion. When such a pattern of play is detected, PalaPoker.com will penalize the parties involved.
The act of intentionally losing (usually by folding or by continuing to play what “others” would deem a “bad” hand of cards that the player knows to be beaten) chips to your collusion partner. When such a pattern of play is detected, PalaPoker.com will penalize the parties involved.
When a player shares information, such as the holdings of their hands in play, folded, or any other strategic advice such as betting tactics in the course of action, privately with their collusion partner(s), is breaking the No Disclosure rule of poker. No Disclosure is the fundamental principle of poker played fairly. When such sharing is detected, PalaPoker.com will penalize the parties involved.
PalaPoker.com is to expect English only in the chatroom.
It is against the rules to criticize the play of another player.
It is against the rules to discuss one’s own cards, discuss or speculate about the holdings of another player, or discuss the board and its possibilities.
Abusive language is a serious breach of poker etiquette and can lead to penalties up to and including disqualification from an event and even suspension or permanent banishment from the PalaPoker.com site.
In a cash game, a player plays only with the amount of chips he or she has in possession at the beginning of any given hand. A player may not buy more chips in the middle of a hand. If a player hits their chip limig in the middle of a hand, then that player is simply all-in and cannot participate in any further betting or raising action for the duration of that hand; if further action occurs after a player is all-in, then that further action creates a side pot in which only the players still in action can win or share.
PalaPoker.com does not offer Disconnect Protection on any tables. If a player becomes disconnected while playing, their hand will be folded (or checked, if applicable).
GAME CANCELLATION POLICY
Cash Games (Real & Play)
Players will be refunded the exact amount of money/chips they had at the time of cancellation.
Sit & Go and Multi-Table Tournaments
If a tournament is cancelled PalaPoker.com will refund each remaining player their tournament fee, and then divide up the prize pool based on the following formula:
- 50% of the award pool is distributed evenly among all remaining players
- 50% of the award pool is distributed proportionally according to the chip count
Sign up today to join one of our many poker tournaments and win real money!