At PalaPoker.com, we pride ourselves on providing a user experience that is built on the concept of fair play. Our expertise and use of the latest technologies ensure that the game is fair for all players.
Our fraud organization works continuously to identify new methods of cheating while protecting against known methods such as player collusion, chip dumping, bots, and unusual win/loss patterns.
Random Number Generator (RNG)
In addition to using a random number generator (RNG) that meets strict industry standards, we also monitor past data to ensure that the patterns are truly random and investigate any unusual patterns in how users play.
RNG is a physical device or a mathematical algorithm that generates outcomes that cannot be predicted and are:
- Large enough to encompass all possible outcomes;
- Available at the initiation of each and every game;
- Statistically independent, conform to random distribution and pass recognized statistical tests such as the “Chi-square” test, “Mono-bit” test and the “Runs” test;
- Designed to continually cycle in the background between games;
- Designed to employ a random seed that is determined by an uncontrolled event to assure that the RNG does not begin from the same value each time; and
- Designed in a manner where, if a number is required which is outside the provided RNG range, the RNG shall be rescaled using a method that ensures the occurrences of numbers within the shorter range are equally probable.
Gaming platform is using a certified hardware RNG to generate all Random numbers. The hardware RNG used is Quantis from ID Quantique SA | Chemin de la Marbrerie 3 | 1227 Carouge – Genève | Switzerland |
QUANTIS is a physical random number generator exploiting an elementary quantum optics process. Photons – light particles – are sent one by one onto a semi-transparent mirror and detected. The exclusive events (reflection – transmission) are associated to “0” – “1” bit values. The operation of Quantis is continuously monitored to ensure immediate detection of a failure and disabling of the random bit stream.
QUANTIS has been evaluated and certified by the Swiss Federal Office of Metrology (also known as METAS), the Swiss national organization in charge of measurement science, testing and compliance. The organization confirmed that the quality of its random output complies with the highest requirements. See the Certificate of Conformity and view the Test Report.
QUANTIS has also been evaluated by Compliance Testing Laboratory (Bangor, UK), which confirmed that it is “suitably unpredictable and fit for purpose”. Download certificate in PDF format.
In addition, QUANTIS has been approved by national authorities and can be used for gaming applications.
After the random selection of an outcome, gaming devices which utilize a RNG shall:
- Only display the appropriate outcome as specifically determined by the RNG;
- Not permit a secondary selection for the purpose of displaying the outcome; and
- Not be misleading in any manner.
Pala RNG only displays the appropriate outcome. Pala RNG selection process doesn’t permit a secondary selection. Pala RNG outcome and process is never misleading.